I am Dr. Uma Patil, a dentist by profession and a healer by passion. I love what I do and derive joy from guiding others. I find life very interesting and wish to share the peace and bliss that I have come to experience with everyone. I am a well-being consultant, a Yoga instructor, Reiki Grandmaster, Hypnotherapist and a Spiritual Coach. I have been practicing Yoga for several years now and credit it largely to the balance it has restored and maintained in my life. Reiki has helped me become more self-aware and taught me self-love and self-acceptance. Hypnotherapy has helped me overcome my limiting beliefs and connect with my true nature to come into my power and connect with my true purpose.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS :
- 2020 – Free mind therapist (hypnotherapy) UK – Holy Fire 1 and 2: Mrs. VidyaSingh , International Center for Training and Research for Reiki
- 2019 – Reiki Grand master (Certified Reiki healer) – Usui and Karuna Reiki Grandmaster with Sneha Ramji, UK Reiki Federation
- 2019 – Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training- with Dr. Uma DinsmoreTuli
- 2018 – Positive movement training
- 2017 – Yoga Nidra Foundation course
- 2016 – 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from a Registered Yoga School “RishikeshYogPeeth” in Rishikesh, India
- 2007 – M.D.S (Master of Dental Surgery) from Oxford Dental College, Bangalore India
I have facilitated 7 Asana classes a week, including Pranayama and Meditation to integrate mind, body and spirit awareness. Students ranged from 8-80 years of age at Watford, UK.
Conducted yoga classes for:
- Dementia affected individuals
- Children and
- Pregnant women
The groups grew from zero to 100 over a period of a year and a half with students who regularly attended the classes.
I offer classes to suite the needs of clients
- Group and private yoga classes
- Zoom yoga sessions (virtual)
I have offered sessions on invitation by Mental Health Charity and Watford 3 River Trust Charitable Organisation who organised getting together events for seniors.
During my 5 years stay in UK, I established a solid local presence in the South West Hertfordshire area (A County in UK) through local networking and effectively using social media tools to engage with local people who were looking to experience Yoga… many for the first time.
Since my relocation to India in 2019, I have been offering regular group yoga classes and private 1-to-1 sessions for women from September 2019 onwards.
I have offered spiritual coaching and healing through Reiki and Rapid Change Therapy to 50+ clients through distance healing (online) and in-person sessions.
My clients included children from age group of 8 to 15 and men and women of various age groups – housewives, working and even retired seniors, some of whom visited my studio for healing and many others connected from different cities not only from India but also from USA, UK and UAE.